2/11/10

This coming Saturday evening I am fortunate to participate in a splendid, splendid show at Off Broadway.

My group the Rats & People Motion Picture Orchestra kick off the evening at 8pm sharp with a live performance of our original score to Strike as the audience watches the film on the big screen.

The excellent Andrew Bryant (all the way from Mississippi) follows us with a set of devastatingly beautiful music and lyric.

Then Theodore takes the stage to celebrate their new opus Hold You Like a Lover. Musicians from the R&P MPO (including myself) and other St. Louis groups will backup their entire set as an orchestra in its own right.

So, come on down. It will rule. I promise.

2 comments:

Pancake Master said...

It is MOST UNFORTUNATE that this has to be on the same night as Puerto Muerto. I heard their show is ALSO a CD release (but I haven't verified that independently, yet).

raw carrots in the sandbox said...

theodore. hold you like a lover

it was amazing.